Friday, June 27, 2008

Who are you again??

Believe it or not........the ants left the chip behind!! They were completly gone and the chip was still there! So, did they suck the nutrients out of the chip or did they simply give up? I quess we'll never know....

Okay the big LEMON of the day........I'm a part timer at the local VFW and for some reason I didn't know that there was a meeting in the back room. SO the GREAT cook that I am was dumb founded when a gentleman told me that 1. there was a meeting and 2. they were going to order off the menu........WHAT MENU?!!??? and 3. they actually did ORDER!! OMG!!! 1 small deep fryer..........15 orders of fries....3 orders of shrimp...5 orders of fish...4 orders chicken tenders and only 2 baskets for the small deep fryer oh and did I mention that I was THE ONLY EMPLOYEE ON THE PREMISES!!...with a full bar! HOLY CRAP!!! All in all it went OK, but it SHOULD have gone much better...with a heads up and a bit of prep. Any way they were the local Lions Club and they were very understanding and nice people.


Can someone please explain to me again why excatly we have to work again?!?!?! I'm just not getting it!

No comments: