Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wow we've been busy...







I know its been too long since I've posted!!! So, let's get you up to date.

Today was my last day of work! I was thinking shew.........I really don't know where I found the time to actually get it done. Mike actually asked me if I was going to be board???? Are YOU KIDDING ME!!! Then as I was on the house phone, my cell phone was ringing and it was the VFW asking me if I would like to work 1 night a week......I'm just not meant to be completely unemployed :) I haven't answered them just yet though.

On the 5th we celebrated my mom's 21st anniversary of her 39th birthday........which was a fabulous party. Everyone worked hard and made it seem effortless, but I know it was hard work and she really did enjoy it!

Rileigh had her 1st ballet recital today and it was just too darn cute. There are only 4 girls in her class and they all tried their best. Rileigh is the youngest....but also the tallest :)

Last night we had the BEST holiday party EVER!!!! Santa gave 12 kids and 11 adults a visit and looked over the kids making food for the reindeer, then read them a story, ate dinner with them and then let them all sit on his lap and have their picture taken with him. Mrs. Claus handed out Snowman soup as they finished with Santa...... It was simply amazing to have the house so quiet with 12 kids all sitting on the floor listening to the story. And they were all so cute with him!!!!

I signed up to volunteer at Jacob school and they have actually asked me to come every Tuesday from 9-11....... a little more then I expected, but it's AWESOME!! I hope to work in the school system some where when Rileigh goes to Kindergarten, so I couldn't ask for a better way to gain experience. Or maybe I'll sit at home and actually do their baby books :)

We also paid a visit to Baltimore's very own 34th street. It changes a bit each year or I notice different things each year.....who knows, but we do always enjoy it.

I guess that's it for now.........

No comments: