Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Shew.........


I'm still alive...in case you were wondering if I fell off the face of the earth :) That may have been fun though.

Well other then being ridiculously busy, dutch wonderland, baseball games, Jacob starting Soccer, my birthday, school shopping (Damn I forgot back packs!) Rileigh being Rileigh; I did some training to do data entry at home. I do believe I've got it down.

The one FUNNY thing that happened to me........at yes both baseball games and yes both times I broke down and used a public toilet....technical difficulty with the automatic flushing toilets!!! Really now did it have to flush BEFORE I was done???... SOAKING my bare butt!!! I honestly had to wipe down my thighs with toilet paper before I pulled up my shorts for fear of looking like a wet myself.

No comments: