Monday, December 1, 2008

1st Fa La La............

Okay, so I received our disney picture cd in the mail........(they give you a "photopass" and when there is one of their photographers there, they scan your photopass and then you can buy the pictures that they have taken). So, I create a Christmas card on wal mart's photo site, really cute and boy I'm way ahead of the game.......pack up Jacob and Rileigh in the rain to go and get them, open them up and look at them.........they are just as I pictured..........OH NO WAIT.....I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!! I SPELLED MICHAEL WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!! So, back home I go to reorder them........They didn't make me pay for them which makes me love wal mart better then target more and more every time I get above and beyond customer service like that....did I mention that they printed 40 cards!

No comments: