Monday, October 20, 2008

Vegas


Thanks to the WONDERFUL family and friends we were able to take a break from reality for 5 days!! My Aunts came up on Tuesday evening to watch Jacob and Rileigh, which made it possible to keep them in school and they delivered them to my parents on Friday. My parents kept Rileigh and Mike's parents took Jacob to his soccer game where his Aunt Liz picked him up and kept him until Sunday. They had a blast without their parents!! They got to put stickers on the walls and windows, got to eat pizza, and COMPLETELY enjoyed all of the attention that they got. Rileigh even pooped on the potty while we were gone!!! Jacob has even asked when we were going away again with out him?? Nice to see that we were missed :)


So, how was Vegas????!!!!??!? Let me just start out with we found $1 margaritas!! Thanks to Rachel Ray, we had NY strip steak and shrimp dinners for $7.77!! Our schedules were so screwed up, we didn't eat 3 meals in any 1 day, but I swear we ate and drank every thing that we wanted and I don't think that we spent more then $150 in food and drinks for the whole trip.......I'll let you know for sure when I find a minute to actually think about it.

The highlights of our trip was seeing a comedy show and seeing ELI MATTSON!!! We went to the MGM Grand to see the top 10 of America's Got Talent. We got the tickets the morning of the show and had floor seats!! That's the second time that we got lucky like that, so I'm kind of convinced that it's worth taking a chance like that for the show that you would like to see.

More on Vegas later........I'm still pooped from the trip and trying to keep up with life!!

No comments: