Monday, October 13, 2008

Friends

Well I meant to post this last........uh last Wednesday....

I have the best friends going. We were able to pull off a happy hour get together. It came together by all of us being us.....One suggested getting together, I suggested to invite another......and while I dropped the ball on inviting her, the other 2 picked it up, they both made sure that she was invited. Then just by mentioning my birthday, one paid for me, and the other mailed me a gift, and my mom brought me back to the luxury of being a girl........new bras...name brand purse and not to mention that I spent a few hours with great friends; which completely reminded me just how important it is to find a few hours to spend with friends. While our individual lives keep whizzing by, it was as if no time had passed between good friends. It had been way too long since we were able to do a happy hour or girls night, and it wasn't our full crew, but I can tell you that I all ready have the baby sitter lined up for December.......which goes to show that life is whizzing by, that's probably the earliest that the group of us will all be able to get together again.


Wednesday at an ungodly hour we'll be flying to Vegas.......to OMG celebrate our 10 year Wedding Anniversary. We'll be back to our crazy lives on Sunday.

No comments: