Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's a Dog's Life


I came home from work to find our watch dog........ON BREAK??? Seriously, I used the electric garage door opener to open AND close the garage door, came in with bags, put away the milk and bread, saw the dog, went back out the door to get the camera that I forgot in my truck, back in, and still was able to get the picture! Mind you the dog is NOT allowed on the furniture.......but is like a 3 year old as soon as you're not looking....well you know!

On another note! Bread at the Royal Farms convenient store is $3.29 where it's only $2.00 at wal mart! So, for $84.92, I got a loaf of bread, a gallon of milk, an ice cream bar, and 3/4 tank of gas! I just didn't feel hanging the pump up, putting my card back in, putting in my zip code, choosing the 87 octane button and restarting the pump to finish filling up. So, I left with what the pump pre-approved my gas loan for....which was only $75 at a time!!

No comments: