Saturday, January 17, 2009

I just can't seem to catch up.........

litterly I just put the last Christmas toy away in Rileigh's closet and had to slam the door shut so it wouldn't fall on my head :)

That's the one thing on my list for the new year (that's all ready over 2 weeks old) is to clean out the closets. It will probably take me the whole year and by the time I'm done, the one I started with will need cleaning again.

My part time jobs have turned into almost full time. They are trying to revamp the vfw, so there have been meeting about how to drum up business and then the data entry job has been being audited so that's been nuts as well. Then there is my real job; Jacob and Rileigh. Rileigh potty training, and Jacob started swim lessons which I think will be a big help in the summer. He was a bit unsure, but after the second one he's more comfortable.

I hope everyone is having a great new year!

No comments: